I-Phone 1.1.3 Jailbreak ReleasedThis is a Discussion on I-Phone 1.1.3 Jailbreak Released within the Smart Phones & PDA/PALM Organizers part of the Gsm Hardware & Software Section forums; Start with a 1.1.1 or ...
Start with a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 jailbroken phone with Installer.app installed.
- Plug in your phone via USB to your computer.
- Download, extract password is letmein, and run http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...1-1-3-rar.html
- iBrickr will determine what firmware you are running on your phone and make sure you can run the update.
- iBrickr will then guide you through the process of obtaining and modifying the 1.1.3 firmware (make sure to read everything thoroughly).
- iBrickr will upload the new firmware image to your phone. Note that this only puts the file on your phone and does not modify it at all, yet.
- When iBrickr finishes (should take about 10 minutes), it will tell you to go to Installer and install the "1.1.3 soft upgrade" package. Do that.
- When the installer finishes (this should take another 10-15 minutes), your phone should reboot with a fresh activated 1.1.3 firmware.
1.1.3 was released on January 15th. Jailbreak solution was released on January 25th. Click here for jailbreak instructions and more info http://cre.ations.net/blog/post/ipho...break-released. Unlock is not released, but should not be necessary if you use the released jailbreak. DON'T upgrade to 1.1.3 using iTunes! 1.1.3 secpack is found, so if you accidently upgraded your OTB 1.1.1 or older it is possible to downgrade.