05-10-2009, 03:55 AM
Join Date: Oct 2007
Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts
| | Hard Reset & Model Information
Formally Known As
HTC T222X / HTC Touch Viva / Dopod Touch Viva / T-Mobile MDA Basic
Hard Reset1. Remove the back cover and then pull out the stylus.
2. With the device turned on, press and hold the TALK/SEND and END buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the TALK/SEND and END buttons until you see this message on the screen:"""This Operation Will Delear All Your Personal Data and set all settings to ectt."""
4. Release the TALK/SEND and END buttons, then press the TALK/SEND button
to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings.
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings.
2. On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
3. Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.