08-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: INSIDE SMMOBILES
Thanked 91 Times in 59 Posts
| | How to do soft Reset & Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 800
If the phone hardware is jammed, you should first recommend that the consumer performs a hardware reset. The hardware reset does not reset the Windows Live ID or remove any consumer data. Because the consumer cannot remove the battery to reset the phone the phone has a special electronic circuit which cuts the phone power when the power key is pressed for 10 seconds.
To perform the hardware reset press the Power key and hold it for 10 seconds. The phone screen will turn black (phone is off). Then press the Power key to turn on the phone. Software / operating system (OS) reset
The software / operating system (OS) reset returns the phone to its out-of-the-box state. Note that this procedure erases all consumer data! Always first try to perform a hardware reset. Option 1: About menu[IMG]file:///D:/Mobile%20Service/Service%20MAnual/nokia/BB5/Nokia_Lumia_800_Sea_Ray_SM_L12_v1_v2_SCH/Nokia_800_RM-801_RM-819_Service_manual_L1L2%20v1.0/reset/images/SWreset.png[/IMG]
- Use this option if the consumer knows the lock code
- This option warns the consumer about data loss!
- Tap Settings > About > reset your phone Option 2: Hardware key combination
– Use this option if the phone is locked and the consumer does not know the code
- Note: no warning about data loss!
- Do not advertise this feature to consumers!
PLEASE DON'T SAY THANKSJUST PRESS BUTTON BUTTON