here is the procedure..............
TAKING IT APART
1) First thing's first - take off the back cover. Take out your battery. Take out your SIM card. Take out your memory stick. There are two screws here. One at the top right corner of the SIM insert, one at the top left corner of the M2 instert. Use your PHILLIPS 0 screwdriver to remove them.
2) Open the flip. Take your wedge and stick it in between the bottom rounded bit of the phone, and the right side of the flip. Push the flip outwards and the right side will come off. The left side will follow.
3) Using your xacto knife pull off the black sticker that says "Sony Ericsson" above your screen. Behind that sticker in both corner are two TORX 5 screws. Use your TORX 5 screwdriver to remove them.
4) We're ready to remove the back piece now. Using your plastic wedge, pry the back piece off. I started from the top because as soon as I took out the screws there was a noticeable gap there. The best technique I find is to put the wedge UNDERNEATH the piece you're removing, and lift it off the phone. This will clear any snaps holding it in place, and won't break them. Work your way from one end to the other.
5) We have now uncovered two more screws on the back - these are the last two screws - one is at the bottom right of the SIM insert, one is at the bottom left of the M2 insert. Use your TORX 5 to remove these screws.
6) Now remove the mid-section. The Walkman button and the volume buttons just come right out. The Keylock stays in for now. Everything else comes out with your plastic wedge. Place the wedge in between the middle piece and the front piece, wedge your plastic wedge UNDER the middle piece, and once again lift from the phone. Don't apply too much pressure, there are a lot of little snaps here, applying more pressure at one point will just break the piece. Go along the whole edge to remove each piece - especially on the sides where the pieces are longer. The corners should come out easily.