Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community  

Left Nav Home ForumsRules Register Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community Gsm Hardware & Software Section Apple IPhone    

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows) This is a Discussion on How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows) within the Apple IPhone part of the Gsm Hardware & Software Section forums; These are instructions on how ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to sundar Send a message via MSN to sundar Send a message via Yahoo to sundar Send a message via Skype™ to sundar
Thumbs upHow to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows)

These are instructions on how to unlock and jailbreak your iPhone 2G on the 3.0.x iPhone firmware using RedSn0w for Windows. Before beginning make sure you have updated to iTunes 8.2.

** If you would like to jailbreak on the 3.0.1 firmware you can follow these exact instructions; however, in Step Two restore using this 3.0.1 iPhone firmware file instead of the 3.0 one. Continue with the instructions as indicated.**

Step One
Create a folder called Pwnage on your desktop.

Download the following files and place them in the Pwnage folder you just created:
- RedSn0w
- BL 3.9
- BL 4.6
- 3.0.0 (2G): iPhone1,1_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw

Extract the RedSn0w zip file to the Pwnage folder.

Step Two
Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes.

Select your iPhone from the list of devices on the left. Now hold down shift and click the Restore button. Restore is preferred as it won't create any wasted space on your iPhone.

Navigate to the Pwnage folder on your desktop and select the firmware ipsw. Click the Open button to continue.

Step Three
Once iTunes has finished updating your iPhone to the desired firmware you may launch redsnw0w.exe from the Pwnage folder on your desktop.

Step Four
Once RedSn0w opens click the Browse button

/

Always TAG your threads
sundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #2

Send a message via ICQ to sundar Send a message via MSN to sundar Send a message via Yahoo to sundar Send a message via Skype™ to sundar
Step Five
Select the firmware ipsw we placed in the Pwnage folder on our desktop then click Open

Step Six
Once the firmware has been verified click the Next button to continue.

Step Seven
Make sure Cydia and Unlock is selected and click the Next button.

Step Eight
We will know need to set the location of our bootloader files.

Always TAG your threads
sundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:30 AM   #3

Could you please send me software to unlock/jailbreak my iPhone 2G OS 3.1 for Window? Please I really need your help. I hope you can help me with this. Thank you in advance.
uththeara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
iphone 2g on os 3.0