Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community  

Left Nav Home ForumsRules Register Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community Gsm Hardware & Software Section Apple IPhone Apple inc. products news    

Class Action Lawsuit Against Apple & AT&T Over 3G Data Plan This is a Discussion on Class Action Lawsuit Against Apple & AT&T Over 3G Data Plan within the Apple inc. products news part of the Apple IPhone forums; Well looks like the big ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to sundar Send a message via MSN to sundar Send a message via Yahoo to sundar Send a message via Skype™ to sundar
DefaultClass Action Lawsuit Against Apple & AT&T Over 3G Data Plan

Well looks like the big boys (lawyers) are behind iPad owners who feel that Apple and AT&T baited them into buying the iPad 3G with the promise of the unlimited data plans. Little old me is included in this craziness.

We all know AT&T new data plans since they changed them on June 7th so I won't go into that again however I just got the email conformation that I bought my iPad 3G in time and I am now on the unlimited plan. Apple and AT&T both had to approve this making sure I bought it before June 7th.

As usual Apple and AT&T have not commented on the class-action lawsuit or its implications. It's possible that if a jury finds the case in favor of the plaintiffs, that AT&T may be forced to bring back the unlimited data plan as an option. Years from now, when the litigation of the case is over, the iPad 3G will probably be a historic curiosity, replaced by another Apple device using different wireless technology.

Apple, AT&T Face Class-Action Lawsuit Over iPad 3G Data Plans | The iPad Guide

/

Always TAG your threads
sundar is online now   Reply With Quote