04-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: INSIDE SMMOBILES
Thanked 91 Times in 59 Posts
All Android Samsung Hard reset codes & combinations:
Galaxy S i9000 hardware reset manual:
Note: Please back up all of your personal data before you proceed.
All data will be deleted on your Samsung I9000 Galaxy S by doing this procedure.
However, this process will NOT delete data stored on the microSD memory card.
To Hard Reset Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Galaxy S is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If YES is selected, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from your Samsung I9000 Galaxy S.
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
Galaxy S2 i9100 hardware reset manual:
If you want to hard reset your Samsung I9100 please follow this:
1. Press and hold Volume UP + Home + Power button together.
2. Release all buttons once Samsung Logo comes one.
3. After a bit it shall ask you to enter a password.
4. Enter wrong password about 5 or 6 times.
5. Before entering the password, a warning sign will come that you will lose all your data on SD card.
6. After enter the wrong password last time, phone will enter into boot menu.
7. Select 'wipe data' option, it will tell you to confirm again.
8. After wipe off, boot menu will give you option to reboot phone.
9. Hard reset is done!! Piece of cake. Right!
Galaxy S3 i9300 hardware reset manual:
Hard Reset by button combination.
Sometimes the code may not always useful specially when your Samsung Galaxy S3 is frozen
and become unresponsive or in other sever unresponsive problem like it just stuck on welcome screen logo.
To fix it, just then again
1. Remove the battery out, then put it back again.
2. Don't power it ON yet,
3. Just press and hold the Volume Up, Center button and Power button at the same time.
A menu will then appear that let choose with an option.
Just use the volume button to toggle and select the wipe data/factory reset, that will then reset your Galaxy S III to it's factory default settings.
more comings soon....
PLEASE DON'T SAY THANKSJUST PRESS BUTTON BUTTON