Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community  

Left Nav Home ForumsRules Register Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Srimeenakshimobiles - Creating Gsm Community Xda & Pda section OS Development Android Phone    

sonyericsson arc lt15i rooting This is a Discussion on sonyericsson arc lt15i rooting within the Android Phone part of the OS Development forums; Sonyericsson xperia arc lt15i rooting ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to sundar Send a message via MSN to sundar Send a message via Yahoo to sundar Send a message via Skype™ to sundar
Arrowsonyericsson arc lt15i rooting

Sonyericsson xperia arc lt15i rooting succeed with the help of xda developers here is the screenshot and procedure

Rooting is like a main gateway which will unlock all you android's hidden abilities , it gives the user full control over your phone .Linux Super User = Android Root . Rooting is made as easy as possible , thanks to developers at XDA .

1.DooMLoRD's Easy rooting toolkit

This is an one click PC app for easy rooting created by DooMLord . Download below and extract latest 'DooMLoRD_v3_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su.zip' file. Before you run the 'runme.bat' file

Steps
1. Make sure you have installed adb drivers (If you don't know ADB installation use any of these links LINK 1 , LINK 2 )
2. Enable USB DEBUGGING (go to settings app>Applications>Development>Usb Debugging)
3. Enable Unknown sources (go to settings app>Applications>Unknown sources)
Then connect your phone to the pc via USB cable , and run the app and follow on-screen instruction ,Do not unplug the usb cable while the APP is doing its work . and within seconds you are done. Rooting complete .
This method will install Superuser app & busybox binaries do not remove them

Source:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...11&postcount=1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xperia arc lt15i rooting succeed.jpg (72.7 KB, 12 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip DooMLoRD_v4_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su.zip (1.79 MB, 19 views)

/

Last edited by sundar; 04-05-2012 at 12:18 PM..

Always TAG your threads
sundar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc lt15i